On Wednesday, November 26, 2003, at 11:33 AM, Pleasant, Tracy wrote:
Your website says:

    org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer:
        [xy&z] [corporation] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [com]

When I run it it keeps the entire email '[EMAIL PROTECTED]
but according to your website it separates the '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' from the
'com'

Is there a difference between the versions of Lucene? I'm using 1.3rc2.

Yes, I fixed the bug in the StandardTokenizer that caused e-mail addresses to get split, but fixed it after the article was written. Good eye!