Tun,

There is nothing that 'comes out of the box' and works on whatever XML
file you give it.  However, there are tools that you can use to parse
any kind of XML file and prepare it for indexing.
Look at the Resource section of Lucene's site, there is a link to an
article that describes how to parse XML with Digester and then index
and search it with Lucene.
It will require you to do some custom java programming, though.

Otis