I am trying to setup a Lucene installation on a Windows 2000 server.  I can not get
the IndexWriter to initialize properly.  It fails out with an IOException error that
says it could not delete backup.  I have opened up permissions on the directory I am
attempting to create the index in as well as the directory I am attempting to read
with no success.  Right now the permissions are set to Everyone ALL and I also setup
IIS to be able to write to the 2 directories in case that was the problem.  Still no
luck.  Are there any other directories/files which Lucene needs access to that I am
missing?

writer = new IndexWriter(indexPath, analyzer, bCreateIndex.booleanValue());

Thanks,

Alex Gadea