Hi Group,

I have a little problem which is able of being solved easily from the
expertise within this group.

A index has beein generated. The document used looks like this:

Document doc = new Document();
doc.add(Field.Text("contents", new FileReader(file)));
doc.add(Field.Keyword("filename", file.getCanonicalPath()));

When I now search, I get a correct hit. However it seems the "contents"
field does not exist. When I get the field, only "filename" exists...

Here some code how I parse the hits object:

Document d = hits.doc(0);
Enumeration enum = d.fields();
while (enum.hasMoreElements()){
  Field f = (Field)enum.nextElement();
  System.out.println("Field value = " + f.stringValue());
}

Where is the problem?

Ralf