I am using Lucene final.if i want to delete the documents from the index with
IndexReader.delete(i) where i is doc. number in index.There will some problem occer
during obtaining of lock as file could not create  in obtain() method of
FSDirectory.java

and following error occur: "Lock obtain timed out" in Lock.java's  obtain(long
lockWaitTimeout) method.So if locked variable comes false (no file creation during
obtain() method call)

Please tell me if somebody have some solution that what should be done for deleting a
document from index and again reindex same document.

Here documen is an html file.

With thanks.