I have an index of urls, and need to display the top 10 results for a given query, but
want to display only 1 result per domain. It seems that using either Hits or a
HitCollector, I'll need to access the doc, grab the domain field (I'll have it parse
ahead of time) and only take/display documents that are unique.

A significant percentage of the time I expect I may have to access thousands of
results before I find 10 in unique domains. Is there a faster approach that won't
require accessing thousands of documents?