Tuan Jean Tee wrote:

Have anyone implemented any open source web crawler with Lucene? I have
a dynamic website and are looking at putting in a search tools. Your
advice is very much appreciated.

there is a crawler included within Apache Lenya http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

src/java/org/apache/lenya/search/crawler/*

or you might try LARM

http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/larm/overview.html

HTH

Michi

Thank you.

IMPORTANT -

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged in which case neither is intended to be waived. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on. Where applicable, liability is limited by the Solicitors Scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW). Minter Ellison collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more information about use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at www.minterellison.com.

Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]