Hi
Lucene Developers

Using org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.Highlighter SRC for Search

The Package.html displays something like this

  String text = hits.doc(i).get(FIELD_NAME);
 TokenStream tokenStream=analyzer.tokenStream(FIELD_NAME,new
StringReader(text));

On using this SRC My Code Raises an  "NullPointerException " [ The text on
hits.doc(i) is returning this exception ]

I have a piece of code "(refrence from Orielly.com) CustomAnalyser " an
being using it
 other then org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer() ,

1) In the first case [CustomAnalyzer()    ] the text returns me NULL  , the
Hits return me     707.
2) In second  case [ StandardAnalyzer() ] No hits are encountered   ,  the
Hits return's me  0.
3) But on using a normal SearchFiles from demo  ( org.apache.lucene.demo)
revels all the correct 707 hits probables.

Please somebody look into this........

Karthik