From: Karthik N S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:24 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: RE: Delete Indexed from Merged Document

Hi

   Otis

   The  link u have specified  displays on how to update an Indexed File [
Deleting the Old  and then updating with new Ones']

  But My Question to be more Specific is : -

              When we MERGED more then 2 Indexed files  [using
writer.addIndexes(luceneDirs)] , In such  a case How to
               Delete one of the Indexed files from the MERGED Index in
order to Insert  an new updated one

  Please have some sample code snippet in this regard......

with regards
Karthik