Hello Olivier,

You already have your Document instance from Hits.
Use Documents's get(String) method to get the content of the given
field.  Note that the Field MUST be stored, not just indexed.
For example

String text = doc.get("myStoredTextField");

See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/document/Document.html#get(java.lang.String)

I suggest you comment out all Highligher-related code from your
application, and first make sure you know how to, and really can get
the contents of fields whose content you later want to highlight.

Add the Highligher code only after you get this first step working.

Otis