Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

Hello William,

Lucene does not have a categorization engine, but you may want to look
at Carrot2 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/carrot2/)

May be getting off topic - but maybe not..I can't find an example of how to use Carrot2. It builds easy enough, but there's no obvious example what it takes as input ("documents"?) and what it returns as output (some list of clustered docs?). I want to use the "local interface" to it and hook it into Lucene.

thx,
 Dave

Otis

--- William W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
How can I do a categorization of the results ? Is it possible with
the Lucene API ?
Thanks,
William.

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter
to win a trip to NY