Hi again,

I'm thinking to get the list of IDs from the database and the list of hits from Lucene Index and to create a comparator in order to eliminate the
not permitted Hits from the list.

Which solution do you think is better?

Thanks,

Sergiu

Sergiu Gordea wrote:

Hi,

I have a simillar problem. I'm working on a web application in which the users have different permissions.
Not all information stored in the index is public for all users.

The documents in Index are identified by the same ID that the rows have in database tables.

I can get the IDs of the documents that can be accesible by the user, but if this are 1000, what will happen in Lucene?

Is this a valid solution? Can anyone provide a better idea?

Thanks,

Sergiu

lingaraju wrote:

Hello

Even i am searching the same code as all my web display information is
stored  in database.
Early response will be very much helpful

Thanks and regards
Raju

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hetan Shah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>