I did in the same way what you mentioned i mean "divide all scores by the
first score and multiply by 100"

Still I am not geeting exactly what I wanted.
I am searching for two words "asia cup" in the search
First three hits contains both words what i am searching for  but i got
percentages 100,69 and 33 respectively.

I am using

 String fields[] = new String[2];
 fields[0] = "title";
 fields[1] = "contents";
 Query q = MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(line,fields,analyzer);

 Hits hits = searcher.search(q);
 float sc = hits.score(i);

Thanks in advance
Raju