Hi all,
          I am trying to make an automatic index update file based o a background
thread, but it gives errors in deleting the existing index, if (only if) the server
accesses the index at the same time or has once accessed it and even if a different
request is posed, i.e. for a different index directory or a different job, it makes no
difference.
Can anyone tell that in such a continous update scenario, how the old index can be
updated as I feel deletion is a must of the earlier contents so as to get the new
contents in place.

Regards,
Jitender