I suggest you aggregate all the text you want searchable into a single field during indexing. Then search that field at query time instead.

The alternative is to build up a (potentially huge) BooleanQuery using that string for each field. The MultiFieldQueryParser can do this, but its not pretty and I'm not fond of it.

        Erik