From: Andrzej Bialecki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, 15 September, 2004 12:23
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: NGramSpeller contribution -- Re: combining open office
spellchecker with Lucene

Aad Nales wrote:

David,

Perhaps I misunderstand somehting so please correct me if I do. I used

http://www.searchmorph.com/kat/spell.jsp to look for conts without changing any of the default values. What I got as results did not include 'const' which has quite a high frequency in your index and

??? how do you know that? Remember, this is an index of _Java_docs, and "const" is not a Java keyword.

should have a pretty low levenshtein distance. Any idea what causes this behavior?