We use them to do relevence feedback.  We _will_ be using the offset
info, etc. for doing some more sophisticated collection mgmt things that
allow the user to interact with a collection of documents.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/16/2004 9:23:54 PM >>>
If you look at this:
  http://www.simpy.com/simpy/Search.do?op=user&username=otis&q=lucene

You will see 'similar' link next to each search result item.  Finding
similar web pages can be implemented using term vectors.

Otis