Is this the proper forum to discuss WebLucene? Perhaps this discussion should be moved to the WebLucene e-mail list?

        Erik

On Oct 11, 2004, at 6:37 AM, Sumathi wrote:

I have overcome the problem with tomcat also. and the demo is working fine
. I tried using a sample xml (Sample.xml) with encoding="UTF-8" instead of
blog.xml . when i run the IndexRunner class , i'm getting the following
error .

D:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\WEB-INF\classes>java SampleIndexRunner -i
d:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\dump\Sample.xml -o
d:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\var\blog
Mon Oct 11 15:37:23 GMT+05:30 2004 Input is:
d:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\dump\Sample.xml
0 [main] INFO IndexRunner - read source from
d:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\dump\Sample.xml
Lucene index will be rebuild to
d:\eclipse\workspace\weblucene\var\blog\Sampleindex
751 [main] ERROR com.chedong.weblucene.index.SampleSAXIndexer - Failed
with I/O error: Invalid byte 2 of 4-byte UTF-8 sequence.

  Please tell me what's the problem .
  Thanks.