mahaveer jain wrote:

Hi all,

I have implemented lucene search for my documents and db successfully.

Now my problem is, the index i created is indexing to my local disk, i want the index
to be created with reference to my server.

Right now I index C:/tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/document, but I want to index wrt, /jetspped/document.

maybe you can create a small method to convert

"/jetspped/document" to a File object and then call toStringMethod and pass to indexer.

Let me know if some one