absoultely, limiting the user's query is no problem here. I've
currently implemented the lucene javascript to catcha lot of user
quries that could cause issues.. blank queries, ? or * at the
beginning of query, etc etc... but I couldn't think of a way to
prevent the user from doing a*  but not   comment*   wanting comments
or commentary...  any suggestions would be warmly welcomed.