Aviran writes:
> You can use WhiteSpaceAnalyzer

Can he? If "Elections 2004" is one token in the subject field (keyword),
this will fail, since WhiteSpeceAnalyzer will tokenize that to `Elections'
and `2004'.
So I guess he has to write an identity analyzer himself unless there is
one provided (which doesn't seem to be the case).
The only alternatives are not using query parser or extending query parser
for a key word syntax, as far as I can see.

Morus