Bill Janssen wrote:

I'm not sure this solution is very robust ....

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure it *is* robust. Can you please offer a
specific critique? Always happy to learn and improve :-).

Try to see the behavior if you want to have a single term query .... juat something like: "robust" .. and print out the query string ...

Try to see what is happening with Prefix, Wild, and Fuzzy searches ...

 :)

  Sergiu

I think I already sent an email with a better code...

Pretty vague. Can you send a URL for that message in the archive?

Bill