Besides full text indexing, I need a database that represent a large
dictionary like:

  (key1, key2) -> docid

I am considering between building a home grown solution and using
Berkeley DB. Then I think I was using Lucene anyway, wouldn't it make
sense use it as my database too? Just make key1 and key2 two keyword
fields and an UnIndexed field for docid?

I need to do something like

  get(key1, key2) -> docid
  get(key1) -> list of docid

This need to be fast

  add( list of (key1,key2,docid) )

This would be done perhaps once a day in a batch.

My experience with Lucene is its very efficient in terms of speed and
storage size. Would this be a right usage with Lucene?