On Monday 08 November 2004 11:30, Joachim Arrasz wrote:

> So now we are looking for search and index Filters for Lucene, that
> weÃÅre able to integrate out OpenOffice Files also into search result.

I don't know of any existing solutions, but it's not so difficult to write
one: Extract the ZIP file using Java's built-in ZIP classes and parse
content.xml and meta.xml. I'm not sure if whitespace issues might become
tricky, e.g. two paragraphs could be in the file as
between them ("<p>" was just an example, I don't know what OpenOffice.org
actually uses).

Regards
 Daniel

--