On Dec 6, 2004, at 1:22 AM, Karthik N S wrote:
I am not able  to find the  FINAL "Lucene 1.4.2"  SRC any where on
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html

Please can some Body Reply the Form with the URL.

Actually Lucene 1.4.3 is now available and I recommend you use it instead, through the official Jakarta binary downloads. We're still tidying up some loose ends on it before officially announcing it, but you can find it here:

        http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/binaries/

We did not release 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 properly, so those binaries are not available there currently. Whether we retroactively put them there is still undecided.