Am I the first one who bought the Lucene in Action book ?

Thanks Erik and Otis.

William W. Silva

From: Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lucene User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Lucene List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lucene in Action e-book now available!
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:52:55 -0500

The Lucene in Action e-book is now available at Manning's site:

        http://www.manning.com/hatcher2

Manning also put lots of other goodies there, the table of contents, "about this book", preface, the foreward from Doug Cutting himself (thanks Doug!!!), and a couple of sample chapters. The complete source code is there as well.

Now comes the exciting part to find out what others think of the work Otis and I spent 14+ months of our lives on.