Hi again
Thanks for your answer, Otis. My analyzer did not do anything else than
using the WhitespaceAnalyzer/LowerCaseFilter.
However I found out that I got problems with characters such as ",.:" when
searching because of my simple analyzer. (E.g. I would not be able to search
for "world" in the string "Hello world." as . became part of the last word).

Therefore I turned back to the standard analyzer and now do some replacing
of the underscores in my ID string to avoid my original problem. This solved
my phrase problem so that I can now search for phrases. However I still have
the problem with ",.:" described above. As far as I can see the
StandardAnalyzer (the StandardTokenizer that is) should tokenize words
without the ",.:" characters. Am I mistaken? Is there a tokenizer that will
do this?
Thanks for the help!
Regards
Peter