All,

This might be asked earlier please point to the earlier post or any pointers would be appreciated.
I have bunch of HTML pages which I index using IndexHTML. My dilemma is when I want to search the pages and then display the results the text that I use for the results snippet do not get the data from the body of the page it just gets the top portion of the page. How do I control what I want to show in the result text.

IndexSearcher searcher = null;
query = QueryParser.parse(queryString, "contents", analyzer);
hits = searcher.search(query);

I am currently using
TokenStream tokenStream = new StandardAnalyzer().tokenStream("f", new StringReader(doc.get("summary")));
String result = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream, doc.get("summary"), 3, "...");

e.g.
Search Results
*Product Name: *Computer systems PAMIR?? <javascript:processDetailWizard(4005512);>
*Company Name: *ASE Group / Advanced system engineering
sun.com How To Buy | My Sun | Worldwide Sites [Sun Microsystems Logo] [Products and Services] [Support

*Product Name: *ODC-SOL <javascript:processDetailWizard(5363);>
*Company Name: *INSTAR Corporation
sun.com How To Buy | My Sun | Worldwide Sites [Sun Microsystems Logo] [Products and Services] [Support

The text in red color is the problem.