Hi,

I'm new to Lucene and also this forum.

I have a txt file, which contains the path to jpg
files. These jpg files are organized into folders.
My search is limited to searching only this txt file.

So when i search based on a folder name, a match is
found in the txt file, but i want it to return me the
entire line as a search result and not the document
name. (which is the txt file)

How can I do that using Lucene?
I have already built the index by giving the txt file
as an input to build the index.

If this is not possible, please tell me a way to parse
jpg files to form an index file.

Thanks,
Swati

=====