Hi, Andy,

Thanks for your tips. I am trying to get a more thorough understanding
why this would be better.

It seems to me that the performance gain and memory reduction is
because, you don't need to store all the lucene matched ids in memory.
Is that right?

Thanks,

Jian

So is it that the performance gain and memory reduction comes from the fact