Erik,

Thanks for reply.  Some lists want all the info, some don't.  Just thought
I'd try to provide as much info as possible  8-)

That being said, where do I find Luke?

Jerry Jalenak
Senior Programmer / Analyst, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]