On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 23:24, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> To answer the original question, yes, I think it would be handy to have
> this method back.  Perhaps we should revive it/them, ha?

LIMO and Luke use this method (even though it is deprecated) to show the
user when the index was last updated.

I think it would be nice to have it back, but it should be clearly noted
that it is for informational purposes _only_. If you want to see if the
index has changed, use the version number.

Luke Francl
LIMO co-developer
http://limo.sourceforge.net