Ya, when calling LucenePDFDocument.getDocument( File ) then it should be
the same as the path.

This is the code that the class uses to set those fields.

document.add( Field.UnIndexed("path", file.getPath() ) );
document.add(Field.UnIndexed("url", file.getPath().replace(FILE_SEPARATOR,
'/')));

I have no idea why an FOP PDF would be any different than another PDF.

You can also run it from the command line, this is just for debugging
purposes like this.

java org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument <pdf-document>

and it should print out the fields of the lucene Document object.  Is the
url there and is it correct?

Ben