Hello all,

perhaps not such a sophisticated question:

I would like to have a very diverse set of documents in one index. Depending
on the inside of text documents, I would like to put part of the text in
different fields. This means in the searches, when searching a particular
field, some of those documents won't be addressed at all.

Is it possible to have different kinds of Documents with different index
fields in ONE index? Or do I need one index for each set?

Karl

--
10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail