Hello;

I have a situation where I need to combine the fields returned from one
document to an existing document.

Is there something in the API for this that I'm missing or is this the best
way:

//add the fields contained in the PDF document to the existing doc Document
Document attachedDoc = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(attached);
            Enumeration docFields = attachedDoc.fields();
             while (docFields.hasMoreElements()) {
                     doc.add((Field)docFields.nextElement());
              }

Luke