Hetan Shah wrote:
Hello,

How can one search for a document based on the query which has numbers in the query srting.

e.g. query = Java 2 Platform J2EE

What do I need to do so that the numbers do not get neglected.

I am using StandardAnalyzer to index the pages and using StopAnalyzer to search the documents. Would the use of two different analyzers cause any trouble for the results?

Yes. StopAnalyzer eats all numbers for breakfast. ;-) You need to use another analyzer, one that doesn't discard numbers.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki