First thing that jumps out is case-sensitivity.  Does your olFaithFull
field contain "stillHere" or "stillhere"?

--Leto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the
information is unauthorised and you should delete/destroy all copies and notify
the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.