On Feb 17, 2005, at 8:43 AM, Sanyi wrote:

Hi!

Is there any way to store info about the index in the index?
(You know, like in .doc files on Windows. You can store title, author, etc...)
I need to store the last indexed database UID in the index and maybe some other useful infos too.
I don't want to store them separately in the database or in another file because of administrative
reasons.

There is currently no feature to store additional information in the index like this, though you could use a special document in the index to do this.
You could also keep a .properties or .xml file alongside the index.