John Wang wrote:

Hi David:

Can you further explain which calls specically would solve my problem?

Not in depth but anyway:

Examine the output of Explanation.toHtml() and/or Explanation.toString(). Does it contain the info you want..if so call the other Explanation methods and/or dig into the src if necessary. getValue() is the score, so all that's missing is the name of the field and I'm not sure if that's directly returned or not.

Thanks

-John

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:20:15 -0800, David Spencer