I'm getting complaints that I assume are related to stemming, e.g.
"Stamping" (the department) being indexed as "stamp" and not found using
'stamp*' in a query.  Somewhere I read someone suggesting that text be
indexed as two fields, one with the stemmer and one without.

Rather than doing this, does it make sense to implement a
'MultiAnalyzer' class that can be associated with several Analyzers and
returns a 'MultiTokenStream' that reads tokens from each Analyzer in
turn, resetting the Reader between each?

If such a thing makes sense (and hasn't already been implemented) I
would be glad to share it.

Thanks,
Michael Weir

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If
you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you
may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments,
delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail
that you have done so.  Thank you.