Boyan Krosnov wrote:

> [...]

Slackware not vulnerable (Score:3, Insightful)

by volkerdi on 06:47 PM -- Wednesday June 26 2002 (#3770251)
(User #9854 Info)
Slackware is not affected by this security problem.  You need BSD_AUTH, S/KEY, or PAM
to have a potential problem (PAM is still not verified), and we've never compiled in
any of those options, nor are they options in a default build.  So, you could just
keep using a version with working compression, just don't include those options.
More simple is usually more secure.

...Hmm dokolokoto cheta nasam-natam i RedHat 7.3 po default ne e vulnerable,
kakto i predpolozhih v predishnoto si msg. Ne che shte trygna da si otvariam
firewallnatite predi 3 dni portove no wse pak e dobre chovek da chue niakoia
dobra novina :)

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.top.bg/