On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:32:27 +0300 (EEST)
Lora Ganeva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have downloaded the product, but I cannot patch the kernel...Actually I
> cannot find the ipsec features when starting the xconfig......

By the way:
2003/06/27
   As you may have heard, the 2.5 Linux kernel will feature native IPsec support.(
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.ipsec.html) Will this be the end of FreeS/WAN (and Super
FreeS/WAN)? We don't think so. We expect that the FreeS/WAN keying daemon (and its
Opportunistic Encryption feature) will be easily usable with the new kernel code.
Herbert Xu's patches are helping us to reach this goal. More detail on these patches,
and other FreeS/WAN extensions, is posted on our community page.

--
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly
realized I was talking to myself."

Public PGP key at: http://www.fadata.bg/pgp/micropgp.asc

  • ... Lora Ganeva
    • ... Plamen Tonev