chan_skype to the rescue!

Paulo Mannheimer to Commercial, asterisk-dev
show details 2:16 PM (20 minutes ago)
Hi folks,

After yesterday´s announcement that Skype for Asterisk will be
discontinued, Instant Solutions is considering bringing back
Chanskype, our original asterisk-skype channel driver that was retired
since Digium launched its solution.

Let me know if you, your company and/or your customers will still need
a solution to bridge the asterisk-skype worlds.

Please *do not* answer to the list, instead send me a quick note to
i...@chanskype.com

Best regards,

Paulo Mannheimer