Tuesday 22 March 2005 14:10, Tadej Poberaj >

Na FC2 sem si inštaliral SquirrelMail.

Za smtp uporabljam cyrus.

cyrus uporabljas za imap/pop3

/etc/squirrelmail/config.php:

imap_server_type

Each IMAP server has its own quirks.  As much as we tried to stick
to standards, it doesn't help much if the IMAP server doesn't follow
the same principles.  We have made some work-arounds for some of
these servers.  If you would like to use them, please select your
IMAP server.  If you do not wish to use these work-arounds, you can
set this to "other", and none will be used.

cyrus      = Cyrus IMAP server
uw         = University of Washington's IMAP server
exchange   = Microsoft Exchange IMAP server
courier    = Courier IMAP server
macosx     = Mac OS X Mailserver
other      = Not one of the above servers

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Cyrus-imapd uporabljam za imap/pop3, sem narobe napisal, se opravičujem.
Drugače se ti zahvaljujem, sedaj zadeva deluje kot je treba!!

lp, Tadej