This is a forwarded message

From: luka bresciani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Živijo,

pišem vam, ker ste moji zadnji up. Neko podjetje v Trstu nujno išče osebo ali osebe, ki obvladajo Embedded Linux in ARM 9 Platforms. Podrobnosti dobite spodaj. Projekt lahko razvijete doma, tako da so "izleti" v Trst samo občasni. Za dodatne informacije (koliko traja, koliko bo delo plačano itd.) lahko pišete kar v slovenščini na naslov [EMAIL PROTECTED] ali na moj naslov.

Hvala za pomoč

LP

Luka Bresciani

OPIS PROJEKTA

We are looking for skills in

1. Linux Embedded

Currently we use Linux kernel 2.6.14. Need to upgrade to 2.6.18

The hardware is for GPS location and GPRS communication and basically with digital and analogue I/Os, serial (232-485-422), usb and canbus ports (ethernet in the future), internal accelerometer, rechargeable back battery, wifi and bluetooith comunication.

The GPRS has to guaranty gprs data, voice (included hands free) and SMS communication.

We are looking for skills in designing the Linux kernel on an existing hardware and all needed drivers.

2. ARM 9 platforms

We are looking for skill is designing AMR9 platforms (ext RAM and FLASH) integrating GPS receiver. GPRS communicator, digital and analogue I/Os. serial, usb, canbus, ethernet ports (wifi and blutetooth as options), 7-36V power supply range, internal recheargeable battery, accelometer, fullduplex hands free power amplifier. Automotive environment.

Thanks

Best regards,

 Stojan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[...]

Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!