Grub se mi ob inštalaciji sistema ne inštalira. Probal sem naslednje

I) Let’s find where Ubuntu is installed on your hard disk:

sudo fdisk -l

kako naj vem katera particija z zvezdico moram mountati (it has the
asterisk under Boot).
ima jo /dev/sda1
ima jo /dev/sdb1
ima jo (* namreč) /dev/dm-0p1

II) Armed with this information, mount the Ubuntu partition:

sudo mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
KAR  MI NE USPE NAPIŠE: specila device does not exist
III) Install the GRUB2 boot loader:

sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt /dev/sda
NE USPE NAPIŠE: cannot stat `aufs'

That’s /dev/sda — the hard disk itself, not the ubuntu partition – /dev/sda1.
DO SEM SEM POSKUŠAL PROSIM POMAGAJTE ...
IV) Unmount the Ubuntu partition and restart the computer like so:

sudo umount /dev/sda1 ; sudo reboot

V) If you have more than one OS installed, re-detect OSes like so:

sudo update-grub

--

♥♥♥ When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive! ♥♥♥
˜♥ -> http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/ <- ♥ Always, Grega Leskovšek