Sebastián D. Criado wrote:
No se si estaban al tanto, pero seguro que no se paso a esta lista.

Se ha creado una alianza llamada Debian Common Core Alliance entre empresas que basan sus distros en Debian a fin de hacer estándares en lo que a armado de paquetes y estructuras se refiere. La misma se basara, además en LSB para poder brindar certificaciones a las distros.

http://www.dccalliance.org/

Lamentablemente, Ubuntu no forma parte de la DCC Alliance.

"Why is Ubuntu not part of the DCC Alliance?

I don't believe the DCC will succeed, though its aims are lofty and laudable. It would be expensive to participate, and it would slow down our ability to add the features, polish and integration that we want in new releases. I'm not prepared to devote scarce resources to an initiative that I believe will ultimately fail. There's no point here in going into the reasons why I think the DCC will fail - time will tell. I would encourage members of the Ubuntu community to participate in the DCC discussions if they have time and are interested. If the DCC produces good code, we should merge that into Ubuntu releases, and it should be easy to do so."

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarkShuttleworth

_______________________________________________
Lugro mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lugro.org.ar/mailman/listinfo/lugro

Responder a