Hi,

As I mentioned the other day, Whamcloud is hosting a Hudson build server and
producing snapshot builds for Centos 5.x (and Ubuntu 10.4 when it works) for
both 1.8.x and 2.x branches. Our intention is for this to be a resource for the
Lustre community to find recent Lustre packages for variety of Linux
distributions. Early next year we'll connect this to our test system so at
least some of the packages can be tested, as well.

We would be interested in hearing from anyone that would like to participate
producing builds. Hudson is an distributed system, and it's easy to add more
build nodes, even behind firewalls (some of us are running build VMs on our
home machines). If you would like add another distribution or architecture we
don't have yet, or even one we do have (the more the merrier), we'd be happy to
work with you to do that.  Please contact me if you are interested.

cheers,
robert