Hello,

> May 30 09:58:36 ccopt kernel: LustreError: 11-0: an error occurred while
> communicating with 192.168.50.123@tcp. The ost_connect operation failed with
> -16

Error -16 stands for -EBUSY

> When you got this error message, you failed to run "ls", "df" ,"vi", "touch"
> and so on, which affect us to do anything in the file system.

That's to be expected in such a situation. I suppose that 'lfs check servers'
returned 'temporarily unavailable' for some OSTs ?

> I think the ost_connect failure could report some error messages to users
> instead of  causing any interactive actions stuck.

No: Users shouldn't get an error in such a situation: The filesystem will just
hang until the situation recovered (= the client was able to re-connect to the
OST).

Regards,
 Adrian