Hmm I feel a bit stupid, but I'm going through the different menus in
menuconfig and I'm pretty sure I combed through every option in the
filesystems menu multiple times but I can't find lustre...
Am I missing something?
(Downloaded a clean 3.12.1 kernel from kernel.org)
Thanks,
Eli

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:42 PM, E.S. Rosenberg
<esr+lus...@mail.hebrew.edu> wrote:
> You mean the 3.11 kernel right?
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Thomas Stibor <t.sti...@gsi.de> wrote:
>> Forgot to mention that: I have built Debian Wheezy packages which
>> are available at:
>>
>> http://web-docs.gsi.de/~tstibor/lustre/lustre-builds/
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 05:48:06PM +0200, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
>>> Since in Linux we are mostly a debian shop we'd like to stick with
>>> debian for our calculation nodes if possible.
>>> So I wanted to ask the lustre 2.2 instructions for Debian are they
>>> more or less relevant to lustre 2.4/2.5 or am I going headlong into a
>>> tall brick wall.
>>>
>>> Also are newer clients backwards compatible with older server
>>> software? I am currently just setting up a demo environment and don't
>>> know what version of lustre the vendor will install on the full
>>> fledged  version yet (though I hope they'll go with 2.4/2.5).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Eli